Monday, March 14, 2011

#92 Woodhill Pioneers

20 from 20 on a day of caching with my brother Brahms 6. What a great day. 10 hours and 20 from 20 with not 1 DNF. How good is that. I must admit that this one nearly had us stumped. Even with the clue and knowing that someone else had found it earlier in the day, we still spent 15 minutes scratching around. We even had Julie scratching in the dirt looking for this one. With a cane toad heading into the cache site I was almost ready to call it quits but good old Brahms 6 was having none of that. 1 more quick look and lo and behold the cache is in hand. this time I left the goat and took the Picininny. SL. TFTC.


What a day. Some childhood memories revisited. Some tough caches attempted and beaten. Seeing a side of my brother that surprised and amazed me. Thanks Rodney and Julie for a great days enjoyment.

Cheers Geoff1313

No comments:

Post a Comment