Wednesday, March 2, 2011

#41 River Tree

After a bit of a walk through some fairly soft ground we got to the cachce site. What an aptly named cache. Glad that I was here at low tide as there could of been a fair risk of getting wet had it been high tide. This one was well hidden and had it not been for the description on the web site this would have been really hard to find. Looking into the hide it was almost invisible just a litttle telltale sign. Well the cache was in great condition so I signed the log and went on. I left one of my Yellow flowers collected from Mitchell as I thought this would be a nice spot for it for a while. A little bit disappointing to see the amount of rubbish, but I suspect that a lot of it could be left over from the recent floods. TFTC.

Cheers Geoff1313

No comments:

Post a Comment