Monday, March 7, 2011

#67 The Back Streets

Well this is the worst one I have done. I obviously approached from the wrong side. Got up to my knees in mud getting through the creek. The grass was over my head with and underlying growth of stinging nettles. This place was wet sticky and muddy. Not fun at all. If this had been my first cache it may also have been my last. But I found it anyway and in good condition considering the surrounding terrain, I was quite surprised.Took the old maid cards and left the bicycle puncture kit because if anyone gets near this one on a pushbike, then they will need it. I came out with muddy shoes cuts, scratches and grass seeds everywhere so can someone please tell me if I am having fun yet. Probably an important lesson in that about wearing appropriate clothing I suppose. The photo doesn't show how bad it was but I am  6 feet tall and this grass was well over my head in places. TFTC

Cheers Geoff1313

1 comment: