Sunday, March 13, 2011

#83 Double Trouble

11 of 20 for the day with my brother and fellow cacher Brahms 6. I wanted to make sure that he would be well and truly in caching mode before attempting this one as this was to be my 4th attempt at finding this cache. Well we drove to the jumping off point and proceeded to make the walk up the hill to try and find the cache. Well once arriving at the top initially the GPS had us climbing the fence onto the roadway but after reinitializing it pointed us back into the viewing area. Well I had been up here with the Julie for about an hour and on another 2 occasions on my own for about an hour each time. Imagine my pleasure when 10 minutes later Brahms 6 located the cache. We signed the log and I was simply amazed out how obvious it really was. I had looked in that spot on 4 occasions and not seen what I was looking at. TNLN. TFTC. Another one ticked of for the day and my nemisis beaten. The photo is of Brahms 6 signing the log.

Cheers Geoff1313

1 comment:

  1. I've been there a few times and twice there were people waiting around like they were just waiting for us to leave.
    Must be why.

    ReplyDelete