Sunday, March 13, 2011

#82 Beppie

10 of 20 today with my brother Brahms 6. I wonder if bar-bq has a sick sense of humor. First we followed the wrong road and came up against the private property. No problem, we can go around this. So a quick re-evaluation and around the private property to the correct location. We got to the correct park and wandered off following the GPS. After a couple of false starts thanks to the size of the cache being overstated, Brahms 6 wandered into the bush looking for a regular size cache. the GPS was telling me it was in a far more accessable area but there was simply no chance of anything other than a micro cache here. The GPS was correct and I quickly grabbed the micro whilst calling forlornly for Brahms 6 to come back from the wilderness. When he returned covered in grass seeds I must admit it was quite hilarious.What was not hilarious was the thought of taking Julie's car home full of grass seeds so after signing the log we settled down to pick the seeds out of the brothers shirt. My turn would come later in the day. TFTC. TNLN.

Cheers Geoff1313

No comments:

Post a Comment