Saturday, February 12, 2011

#17 By gosh it a Mulberry

OK. So I know what a mulberry tree looks like we had one at home when I was a kid, so this can't be to hard can it. Well famous last words. No problem, the co-ords took me almost straight to the tree via a bit of bush walking. It was during the walk I found the subject for this photo not actually at the GC. The tree and orchard obviously means a lot to someone and it caught my eye as I wondered past so you all get to share the photo. Back to the mulberry tree. Well I searched high and low but the cache was nowhere to be found. Just about to give up after about 30 minutes and a million mossie bites and started walking off when, lo and behold that looks like a likely spot. Sure enough another couple of seconds and I had the elusive cache in hand. This was a lesson in relying on the old Mark 1 eyeball at times instead of all the electronic gadgetry. TFTC This one got the old grey matter working. Cache is in great condition considering all the water that has been through here recently.

Cheers Geoff1313

No comments:

Post a Comment