Thursday, February 17, 2011

#23 Bungeworgorai

Got this one on the way back after collecting the oversize gear. This one bought back memories for the strangest of reasons. 18 years ago on my birthday I gave up smoking. I made a promise to myself that I would never touch another cigarette. Imagine my surprise when I opened this cache to the smell of a freshly opened packet of cigarettes. The cache contained a cigarette and a box of matches and a fishing hook with some line attached. So the dilemma was how do I get at the log without touching the cigarette. I couldn't just tip it out as then I may have to touch the cigarette to get it back in the cache. Hmmmm. I finally managed to use the fishing hook to get the log out and signed it using my own pen, stowed it back in the cache, took the obligatory photo (I really should have taken a photo of the cigarette shouldn't I?) and went on my way TFTC and the conundrum.

Cheers Geoff1313

No comments:

Post a Comment