Saturday, April 16, 2011

#100 Welcome Strangers

This makes 100 finds. The rocks became a bit of a nightmare. I found 4 separate snake skins in among the rocks and the clue which became so obvious in hind sight did not help me one little bit. I had been out to the Wareena gas exploration site to deliver a tank and as this was to be my farthest west find and my 100th, I was not giving up even if it meant moving every single rock. After a bit of looking and thinking to myself it cant be this hard, a bolt of lightning struck and I had the cache in hand. This one gets a favourite point for a few reasons but mainly because of where it is. There is some beautiful country west of here and now that it is so green it is a pleasure to see it. Took a steel marble because I never had one this big when I was a kid, and left a furry dog. TFTC.

Cheers Geoff1313

No comments:

Post a Comment