Sunday, January 2, 2011

#5 Bayside Spelling Bee T - is for Tom's Train Spot

I think it is fitting as my middle name is Thomas that I should go looking for this one.
This was my most exciting find so far. I used to walk through here every day for about 2 years. I once spotted a couple scraping around in here  and thought I wonder what they are up to. Little did I know that a couple of years later I would be scratching around and hiding from the muggles. This cache had so much stuff in it that I sat for 20 minutes just reading through the stuff. This was also the first time I had seen a geocoin and there were 3 in there. I took the Squirrel's Cache Hide Coin but had nothing to leave so to settle my conscience I collected a couple of broken beer bottles and some empty cans and took them away with me. Another note to self, get some stuff together to leave in exchange. I even got to see 2 of Tom's Trains go by. TFTC.



Cheers Geoff1313

No comments:

Post a Comment